As a customer:
- You are entitled to be treated like a real, individual, feeling human being – with friendliness, honesty and respect.
- You are entitled to prompt, courteous, knowledgeable answers to inquiries.
- You are entitled to all the help we can give in finding exactly the right product, solution, or information you need.
- You are entitled to receive the best quality product for a fair market price.
- You have the right to know how your project is being processed, what stage it is in, and when it will be finished.
- You are entitled to the privilege of dealing with individuals. If there is a question on your account, you are entitled to talk with or correspond with another individual so the question can be resolved immediately on the most mutually satisfactory basis possible.
- You have the right to speak with top management if you are not completely satisfied with the service provided or the way you were treated by any Hiscall employee.
As a customer you are entitled to be treated exactly as we want to be treated when we are customers.
“If your rights are violated, I want to know about it!”
Gary Luffman, President & CEO