Redundancy is critical. Not having redundancy in your communication resources is very risky.
Can your business afford to have all of your communication channels down if an outage occurs? Avoiding single points of failure is vital for many reasons, whether it has to do with physical damage, human error, or hostile action. You want your network to adjust quickly to adversity or change.
- We believe redundancy, backups, and a solid disaster recovery plan are essential.
- We have incorporated multi-carrier redundancy for failover and maximum resiliency.
- We diversified our network with redundant paths to ensure a seamless transition to backup.
- We have numerous backup power supplies with different fuel sources should power fail.
- We have priority dispatch services available 24/7/365 with US-based customer support.
- We believe commitment to long-range planning and modernization improvements are essential.
Partner with Hiscall to revisit your network architecture and develop a recovery plan to keep your business communicating, no matter what takes your communications down, providing you with peace of mind.