Emergencies can come in all forms and fashion. Let Hiscall help you develop a plan today for peace of mind in the future.
Hiscall’s Extended Care Plan (ECP) formerly Hiscall Maintenance Agreements may have undergone a name change, but our quality service is still the same. The Hiscall team consistently puts customer service and satisfaction first to help you through every day and much larger emergencies and an Extended Care Plan can help.
Regardless of whether or not a Hiscall customer has an Extended Care Plan (ECP), Hiscall understands that the support and maintenance it provides are just as vital to its customers as the system hardware and software it sells.
Some features of the Hiscall ECPs include:
- A dispatch service hot-line equipped and staffed to diagnose service issues and identify issues requiring rapid emergency response
- Remote Support. Technicians utilize remote dial-in diagnostics to resolve minor service issues within minutes. Each member of Hiscall’s technical staff has remote access, from the office, home, or while on the road.
- Hiscall SMART Alarm: The monitoring software monitors and manages software and systems alerts/alarms within an organization’s communications system, diagnosing issues and alerting the Hiscall customer and appropriate Hiscall technical resources.
- A nationwide network of professional service partners to supplement the Hiscall staff
- Rapid after-hours emergency response
The H.E.R.O. Program featured in our National Preparedness Month blog is also an important component of ECP.
Have a happy and safe National Preparedness Month!
Hiscall, Inc. can help with all your business communication needs. For more information about Hiscall Extended Care Plans, please call your Hiscall, Inc. Account Consultant directly, visit https://hiscall.com/ or call 866-740-7771.
Follow us on Twitter @hiscallinc