What is the Hiscall Support Agreement?
The Hiscall Support Agreement (HSA) is an affordable approach to supporting and maintaining every element of your communications system. A Hiscall Support Agreement won’t tie you down with a long-term commitment and fixed cost makes it very easy to factor into your budget.
We not only take care of your system when it goes down, but also perform preventative maintenance to make sure everything is in top condition. Our warehouse keeps parts on hand for HSA customers in the event of a down system or natural disaster. Standard response time is 30 minutes, day or night.
What else does the Hiscall Support Agreement Include?
- Priority dispatch on repair and move, add, change (MAC) work
- Free parts & labor for items covered under Warranty & HSA
- Free trip charge for support agreement covered problems
- No charge for first 30 minutes of help desk and remote support
- Local access to over 2 million dollars of inventory available for same day quick response
- Support of legacy equipment—if we don’t have it or can’t get it, we will replace with a compatible component.
- Industry-certified Technicians – Our manufacturers’ certifications are current at all times and independently verified.
- 24/7/365 Alarm monitoring and proactive alarm notification.
- Remote trouble resolution – 80-90% of issued cleared remotely.
- 24 x 7 Technical Services Organization – a senior manager is notified within 15 minutes of all after-hours calls
The Hiscall Support Agreement policies formalize our commitment to delivering excellence in customer service and satisfaction. Let us know how we can help you today. (866) 740-7771.