Your investments in technology are extremely important. They bring value to your business and often help increase your bottom line and competitive advantage. Hiscall, Inc. and NEC are committed to offering a solid migration and financial programs to ensure that your existing investment is protected.
While the NEC Aspire system is at the End of Life, the NEC SV8100 platform offers practical functionality for small and medium businesses that wish to compete and grow their businesses over time.
Designed to be both versatile and scalable for your growing business needs, the SV8100 supports TDM, IP, video, wired or wireless. It also provides three on-board applications and a full range of high-powered features that can be transparently shared between branches or remote locations. Individuals, departments and locations can work more efficiently by using this feature to communicate seamlessly in real time.
Some features the SV8100 series offers:
• Support for mobile users
• Presence via Desktop Suite which can be synchronized with Microsoft Outlook
• Automatic Call Distributions (ACD) to track abandoned calls
• VoIP and traditional voice support
• Support 4 to 512 stations and 1 to 256 locations
• With the SV8100, you get more features and improved functionality plus a choice of Unified
• Communications applications to meet your specific business needs. Now is the perfect time to migrate to ensure that your communications system will be supported well into the future.
Contact Hiscall for more information about Aspire End of Life or NEC SV8100.