As a part of our commitment to customer service, Hiscall, Inc. holds full accreditation through the Better Business Bureau. We have an A+ ranking, indicating the highest quality of customer service and business practices!
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) is one of the largest, most respected independent business review organizations in North America, and their A+ rating is a testament to a business’s success and longevity. You can feel confident that our business has ethical and fair practices, and when things go wrong, you can rely on us to fix them.[su_quote]Receiving an A+ score with the BBB is an accomplishment. Hiscall has a longstanding A+ rating since becoming a member of the BBB in 2003.[/su_quote] In order to come up with a score, the BBB takes many factors into consideration:
- the business’s complaint history
- type of business
- whether or not it has misrepresented its services
- length of time in business
- whether or not they have transparent business practices
- whether or not they honor their commitments
- whether or not they practice honesty in advertising
- issues they may have had historically with licensing or government actions
Thus, an A+ rating with the BBB means we’ve nailed it! Our customers are happy, our record is crystal clear, and we stand by our claims and commitments!
As a Hiscall, Inc. customer:
- You are entitled to be treated with friendliness, honesty and respect.
- You are entitled to prompt, courteous, knowledgeable answers to inquiries.
- You are entitled to all the help we can give in finding exactly the right product, solution, or information you need.
- You are entitled to receive the best quality product for a fair market price.
- You have the right to know how your project is being processed, what stage it is in, and when it will be finished.
- You are entitled to deal with individuals. If there is a question on your account, you can talk to or correspond with another individual so the question can be resolved immediately on the most mutually satisfactory basis possible.
- You have the right to speak with top management if you are not completely satisfied with the service provided or the way you were treated by any Hiscall employee.
As a Hiscall customer, you are entitled to be treated exactly as we want to be treated when we are customers. For more than 20 years, companies throughout the United States have depended on the expertise and service of Hiscall, Inc. Our success lies in the continually-expressed satisfaction and referrals of our loyal customers.
Contact Hiscall, Inc. today by calling (866) 740-7771 or visit our website at www.Hiscall.com.
Source: Hiscall, Inc. Customer Bill of Rights